Business Process Consultancy
After knowing the pain points in your current business process we identify the following before giving a solution:
1. Project Objectives: We identify the areas to address, that will help focus our efforts and your expectations around some significant value proposition. For example:
a. Core Operational Areas: – Identify potential opportunities for workflow optimization of various processes by analyzing performance metrics of each entity (or resource) involved in workflows – Identify potential revenue leakages or opportunities for revenue enhancement by analyzing the revenue flows through various entities (or resources) involved
b. Customer Facing Areas: – Measure and monitor customer feedback so as to identify potential improvements in customer service and possible revenue enhancements – Provide mechanisms for deeper penetration of customer opinion by utilizing technologies such as mobile devices and social media
2. Business Analysis: To be able to achieve these objectives, we undertake a study to understand all the different revenue streams, and document the workflows and associated revenue flows. This will also help identify the constraining resources in each workflow and revenue flow.
3. Systems Requirements: Based on the output of step 1 above, it will be possible to outline system requirements of data points to be collected and monitored, the various sources of such data points along with characteristics such as volume, velocity and variety of the data. This will also address the various security mechanisms required.
4. Data Architecture: Once the system requirements of the data points is identified, a data architecture can be prepared that outlines the mechanism to collect such data, pre-process it and store it in a central repository or data warehouse. Further, based on the data characteristics, it will also be possible to recommend the technologies to be used that will be able to effectively handle the data.
5. Analytics Approach: Once a centralized repository architecture is created, it will then be possible to track and monitor different workflows and revenue flows, so as to derive various insights based on quantitative or quantitative analysis of the data. For such analysis, either custom-built solutions can be built or some standard solutions can be utilized that can provide out-of-the-box analysis capabilities – or a mix of both.