Higher Education Consultancy
Here are the salient features of our higher education consultancy services.
ESTABLISHING INSTITUTIONAL PRIORITIES
Strategic Planning and Facilitation – We critique the policy papers of your university and participate in strategy meetings of your university. We believe in the following ideas for the vision of a university for which we provide road maps:
- To be sensitive to the human dimension at all levels.
- To encourage an international flavour both in the mix of faculty as well as students.
- To create a conducive environment for cutting edge research, filling of knowledge gaps and sharing knowledge to make significant contributions globally.
- To work effectively with internal and external agents for encouraging partnerships that can lead to outstanding research and teaching.
- To enhance collaboration across departments, and colleges within the University.
- To ensure that no deserving student should be deterred from applying to your university by financial or other barriers and that no student’s success should be hampered by financial difficulties.
- To ensure, a quality of education and experience which enables your students to apply, in real life situations and careers, the values, skills, and intellectual discipline they have acquired.
- To provide opportunities for sport, cultural activity and social development.
- To recruit and retain the best academic staff and ensure their personal development, and career progression in all areas of employment in your university.
- To identify and plan research themes in fundamental research areas to best build the reputation of the University.
- To identify and plan research themes in applied research areas that have the maximum potential for engagement with industry and society.
Facilitating tie-ups with Global Universities – We ensure deep engagements with global universities which involve the following:
- Participation of visiting professors from global universities in your university for a long period.
- Students exchange programmes involving at least one semester of study in each other’s universities.
- Joint research projects.
ADVANCEMENT GOALS & OBJECTIVES
Operations Assessments – We assess the following and suggest improvements:
- Organizational Structure
- Academic Systems and Procedures
- Current Practices
Customized Faculty Training – We can hold short courses on the following:
- Learning Styles of Students
- Technology for Teaching
- Research Orientation
Recruitment of Faculty – To ensure that you get the best academic staff we do the following:
- Advise on Recruitment Criteria and Procedures
- Suggest Names for Interview Boards
- Suggest Names for International Faculty
- Participate in the Recruitment Process of New Senior Faculty
ACADEMIC PROGRAM PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Academic Program Evaluation & Design – We evaluate the academic program and design the Broad Structure of Undergraduate and Post-Graduate Studies Curricula for all the disciplines needed for the:
- School of Science & Engineering
- School of Arts & Humanities
- School of Economics
- School of Social Sciences
- Business Management School
We do the evaluation based on the following:
- Resources available with the university
- Academic level of the students
- New knowledge created recently
- Employer requirements
New Program Opportunities – In the ever changing world of user needs, the industry is constantly developing and adapting to fulfill these needs, which in turn are generating requirements for new areas of knowledge and skills in people. We do the following:
- Keep you abreast with new fields for study
- Design broad structures for curricula in new fields
Strategic Planning for Online Learning – To develop a rich digital teaching and learning environment keeping in mind the fast paced evolution of spaces, devices, technologies and modes of learning we do the following:
- Inform the skills and literacies needed to thrive in new and evolving learning and working environments
- Provide the architecture of an e-learning platform
- Provide a road map for implementation of e-learning
STRATEGIC MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION
Communication Audit – We study the following for your internal and external communications:
- What are you communicating
- To whom are you communicating
- How you are communicating
- What is your vison and mission
- Strengths and weaknesses in your current communication
Advising on Communications Strategy – We advise on the communications plan and design the communications strategy for the following:
- Social Media Messages
IMPROVING STUDENT ENROLMENT
Strategy – Our strategy is based on the following:
- Cost of Education
- Quality of Education
- Campus Life
- Future Opportunities
- Brand and Competitor Analyses
- A Clear Value Proposition
- Use of our wide network in schools to evangelize about the university
- Illustrious alumni engagement to promote your university
IMPROVING STUDENT PLACEMENT
Placement strategy – Our strategy is based on the following:
- Internship Opportunities
- Employer Preferences Study
- Soft Skills Development
- Employability Skills Development
- Brand Promotion
- Use of our wide network in industry to evangelize about the university